Tersus UAV PPK solution includes BX306 PPK Receiver, AX3703 GNSS Aviation Antenna and Tersus GeoPix Software. BX306 PPK Receiver supports multi-constellations and dual-frequencies. It has in-built 4GB memory (eMMC) for GNSS observation data recoding. Very small and light AX3705 Helix Antenna and AX3703 GNSS Aviation Antenna are designed for UAV applications.
Tersus GeoPix integrates the functions of GNSS observation post processing, Event Mark interpolation and geotagging in EXIF. By clicking one button after input all necessary data, the software provides the result directly as input for image processing software. Tersus GeoPixis part of Tersus Tool Suite which can be downloaded from Tersus official website.
Tersus PPK solution dramatically reduces time and cost. It can significantly reduce ground control points (GCPs) or even eliminate the demand for GCPs. There is no need of real-time RTK correction in this solution.
- Supports 384 channels
- Simple software interface and simple workflow
- Automatic processing GNSS data and geotagging images by one button click
- Show the result in trajectory plot and the images on online map
- Provide PPK result in both EXIF and text file
- The result can be directly used by image processing software, i.e., Pix4D, Agrisoft, etc.
- Support Base Station data from CORS or other brands GNSS Receiver.
- Signal Tracking: GPS L1/L2, GLONASS L1/L2, BeiDou B1/B2
- GNSS Channels: 384
- Standard (RMS) Horizontal: : 1.5m
- Standard (RMS) Vertical: 3.0m
- C/A Code (zenith direction): 10cm
- P Code (zenith direction): 10cm
- Carrier Phase (zenith direction): 1mm
- Time to First Fix Cold Start: <50s
- Time to First Fix Warm Start: <30s
- Timing Accuracy (RMS): 20ns
- Velocity Accuracy (RMS): 0.03m/s
- Initialization (typical): <10s
- Initialization Reliability: >99.9%
Physical & Electrical
- Size: 95 x 57 x 24 mm
- Weight: 153g
- Input Voltage: 5~28 V
- Power Consumption (typical): 2.8W
- Active Antenna Input Impedance: 50Ω
- Antenna Connector: SMA female x1
- COM Baud Rate: Up to 460800bps
- Operating Temperature: -40C ~ +85C
- Storage: In-built 4GB memory
- Correction: RTCM 2.x/3.x/CMR/CMR+
- Output: NMEA-0183; Tersus Binary Format
- Max. Update Rate: 20Hz
- Log & Command Compatible: NovAtel Protocol
- Serial Ports: LVTTL x2
- USB Ports: USB 2.0 device x1
- CAN Ports: ISO/DIS 11898 x1*
- PPS Ports: LVTTL x1
- Event Mark: LVTTL x1
* This port’s function is related to firmware version.
- BX306 PPK Receiver with cables of power supply, event mark and serial port
- AX3705 Helix Antenna
- Hot Shoe adaptor
- Tersus GeoPix Software
- Tersus GNSS Base Station Receiver (Optional)
The products are sold only integrated in FAE Drones solutions